Thursday, December 04, 2008

I Got Pretty Tired

I'm pulling myself from my sick bed to write this, so it will be brief. I just felt that, in light of the events of the past couple days, I needed to make some kind of comment.

I have found the Lord once more.

And His name... MLB Power Pros 2008. More tomorrow, assuming I can pry myself away/keep down food.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep down food? What the hell has been wrong with you?

Also: I am laying down an ironclad promise (TM) to take you to see The Wrestler if you'd like. I definitely want to see it.

Anonymous said...

You scared me there for a minute with that Lord business. Phew. Feel better, Nappy.

Andy said...

RE: The Wrestler, I'd really like to do a big group outing for that one, preferably on opening night. I'll have to investigate when/where it opens in Columbus.

As for keeping food down, nothing too serious. Just a flu.

Unknown said...

Woot. Luckily this Brando didn't balloon up and buy a Tahitian island and stuff.

"ungbo" -- Ungbo? What the fuck YOU know about ungbo?

Anonymous said...

Pretty awesome edition of The Office this week, except Michael seemed stupider than usual.

And Funky D can bite me if he doesn't like my Office comments. :P

Unknown said...

Funky D ain't no bitah.

"nessi" -- Well, it does exist!

Amanda said...

The only part I don't get is why you can only post if you keep down food. Are you intending to barf on the computer?

Lee: "boozing"!

Funky D said...

True, though I'm currently listening to "Ambitionz as a Ridah." Coinkydink?

Josh, it's fine now. I was cranky when we were 3 episodes behind on the show, but we caught up in a magical 80 mins. "Gaaaaaammme Oooonnnnnnnnnnnn."

"ciyospa" - "Mannnn, I'm enjoying MY spa right now. I'll see yo spa later!"

Unknown said...

"Ciyospa" was weak. Check this shit out:

"emenes" -- they what en't yo' fren's