I'm heading off for a funeral in a few minutes (89 years old, long, full, amazing life) but I wanted to write about this before I forgot it because I think it illustrates what an elitist wrestling nerd I've become (as if anyone wasn't already aware).
I had a dream last night that I was involved in an eight person tag team match in an alley. I was just waiting to be tagged in, watching the match unfold, when suddenly, a small plane crashed into a brick wall. I looked at this, and then began to yell at the wrestler who had performed this "move". "You crash a plane in a match and it's not even the finish? How is anything going to follow that? You never put a plane crash in the middle of a match!"
So I tagged in, and my opponent was a girl. We circled one another, and I asked her, "What kind of lock up do you want to do?" She said, "Buttercup." I said, "This is my first match." She said, "Oh." Then she just beat on me for a while.
The moral of this story is that sometimes you have to just let yourself be a fan and accept a crashing plane in the middle of a match, or else large female wrestlers might pummel you.
Is wrestling night this coming Tuesday good for people?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Many more entries like this. Wonderful stuff.
Wonderful insanity.
Wow, your dreams are so... intricate. At least compared to mine.
It helps that I write them down as soon as I wake up.
Why is Vince Russo booking your dreams?
If Vince Russo were booking my dreams, the airplane would have had to have been fetched from a pole.
Tuesday is good for meeeeee!
Also, was your dream opponent Amorous Yolanda, by any chance?
It was not. It was just some random lady grappler.
Thank God for wrestling night, though. I need to watch some actual good stuff after suffering through RAW tonight.
So I didn't miss anything on RAW? During Jericho's promo I thought "this show will probably just suck" and turned it off.
It was really boring and had a terrible main event that made no sense.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that hated that idiotic "gauntlet" match. Isn't the pay-per-view this Sunday? What a failure of a go home show.
FIRE ADAMLE NOW!
Post a Comment