Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Amanda Wins

Yes, I failed to write a new blog entry on October the 14th, 2008. I'm sorry. I blame the Cleveland Browns and inebriation.

My original plan for Monday night was to attend half the Browns Monday Night Football game, come home, update the blog, and go to sleep. Unfortunately, Cleveland led the defending Super Bowl champions 17-14 at halftime, leaving me unable to extricate myself. I had assumed that Cleveland's best would falter in the face of the New York football Giants, but they refused to buckle, and indeed wound up winning 35-14. Anyhow, the extra half of football left me quite intoxicated, not to mention home past midnight.

I returned to my humble abode and began watching Monday Night RAW, with the intention of writing up a Workrate Report. Sadly, the episode left me cold, and I wound up fast forwarding through much of it. 2008 wrestling sucks! Viva la old school!

Davekwon and I are going to hit up the Gateway this afternoon to see Quarantine. I saw Religulous last night, and let me tell you, Bill Maher hates religion. YOU ARE SHOCKED, I KNOW. Anyhow, I am intoxicated and without a compass, so I'll sign off now. Let me leave you with this: five and a half years is too long to hold onto something. Let it go or you may find that you're too late. WORD LIFE.

10 comments:

Funky D said...

Word Life. Also, to quote Zanzibar from a text message yesterday, "Quarantine = GREATEST RABIES MOVIE EVER!" This was after he told me of finally discovering the magic of A Mighty Wind over the weekend, so I think I believe him.

Also, the Browns are headed to the Super Bowl! 13-3!

Anonymous said...

World life? What is this, 2004?

GET REAL.

Jeff said...

Do the Workrate Report for ECW. Matt Sydal might be in a PPV title match!

Unknown said...

Word of Mouf?

Anonymous said...

Glandyman!!

Five words:

"Calamari Wrestler"
North Campus Video

Just rent it. Now. Words fail me.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0428662/

[shooter kehnjiro]

Andy said...

I've certainly seen the Calamari Wrestler, don't you worry about that. Osamu Nishimura is an eight tentacled God amongst men.

Anonymous said...

In "totally unrelated to this entry" news:

Jan Levinson must die.

And I still have a bad feeling about Jam.

Unknown said...

Uh, how could comments about The Office ever be "totally unrelated" to an entry in Andy's blog?

Anonymous said...

Because... there was nothing about The Office in this particular entry.

Unknown said...

But... it is Andy's blog, and this was an entry in it.