Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rx Blogging

My therapist began encouraging me to keep a journal a couple of weeks back. I told her that while I used to do that (to an obsessive extent for many years in fact), I'd really been using one of those newfangled blogs as my outlet for that kind of thing over the past four and a half years. Yesterday I told her that I'd recently recommitted myself to BotBTWDMtSM and she was pleased. Sadly, she is a PhD and not an MD. It would have been cool to have a prescription sheet that ordered 50mg of BLOG per day.

I want Mercenaries 2. Also, a Nintendo DS and too many games to count for that particular handheld device.

Thanks to Amanda for demanding an emergency Wrestling Night yesterday. I hadn't seen the 1992 Royal Rumble in some time, and it was as grand as I remembered it. WOOOOOOO! Next month... LUCHA~!

Dave bought the Spaced collection, incurring great jealousy from me.

Speaking of Davekwon, he, myself and my friend Erin will be heading to YELLOW SPRINGS on the evening of Saturday, October 25th to partake in the Little Art Theater's horror marathon. Tickets are $25 and I'd love to have more people heading out west with us. The lineup thus far includes Psycho, Eraserhead, Dead Alive (WELL ACTUALLY, IT'S CALLED BRAIN DAMAGE), and Videodrome. I'd like to buy the tickets fairly soon, as I'm not really sure what the capacity of the theater is. So, if anyone would like to join the overnight trip, respond here in the next week and I'll work it out.

Three down, thirty-one to go!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just got a DS a few weeks ago. What games do you recommend, even though I probably won't like them?

Anonymous said...

I realize you don't have one, but it sounds like you would know what's good.

Andy said...

Any of the Castlevania games, Tecmo Superbowl when it comes out (if it's not out already), some of the puzzle games like Brain Academy, Zelda stuff, New Super Mario Bros., the new Civilization game, the Trauma Center games are pretty cool, as are the Attorney games. Too many to even mention, really.

Funky D said...

Man, I could really use a prescription for 50mg of BLOG per day rvght about now. ATTACK OF THE INTENTIONAL TYPO!!!

Amanda said...

Professor Irving Layton and the Curious Village!!

Andy said...

You two are weird.