I fell asleep tonight at around 8:30 or 9:00. I woke up a couple of minutes ago, absolutely certain that I had missed my blogging window for August 28th, and quite sad. I glanced at my phone's display to find that it was 11:40. It was far too dark to be 11:40 am on the 29th, so with great horror, I then wondered if I had actually slept for twenty-seven consecutive hours. It was so inconceivable to me that I was in the same day that I had gone to sleep in that I jumped to this conclusion. I still pretty much can't believe it.
UPDATE: I finished MARVEL ZOMBIES. Robert Kirkman needs to study great episodic television or penny dreadfuls or something. The purpose of a cliffhanger is to make the reader/viewer/consumer want to see what happens next. Now, it's possible that this is actually the end of the seires, and there's no more to come, in which case it's not a bad cliffhanger, it's just the worst ending to a story I've ever read. Pick your poison, Kirkman.
Jason has moved out of his apartment in the University of Cincinnati campus area. He now lives in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky. Yes.
I just had a dream that people were having a water balloon fight outside my house. On one side it was Phil Jackson and Kareem Abdul Jabbar, and on the other side it was Phil Jackson and Jerry Colangelo. Yes, Phil Jackson was on both sides of this altercation. My dog Jessie was there too, which was nice because I hadn't seen her since she died about eight years ago.
That's church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it wasn't kareem abdul jabbar, it was roger murdoch
[kehnter the dragon]
Post a Comment