Wednesday, June 18, 2008

C-Ya

It's beyond played out to rail about people misunderstanding irony, but it still bugs me. 99.9% of the time someone says that something is ironic, they're only doing it to sound smart. And in 99.9% of those instances, they misuse the concept. THIS DEFEATS THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF TRYING TO LOOK SMART.

Also, thanks to the regulars for coming over on Tuesday night for the Ring of Honor show. It was a good pay per view.

I'm done.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like ten thousand spoons, Andy... when all you really need is a knife.

Unknown said...

I am irregular. How does shooting for Saturday morning/noon-time sound to you? Shooting ZOMBIES, mirite?!?!111

Andy said...

Lay off the bong, Mr. Short Term Memory. I told you Tuesday that I'm going to be in West Virginia for the weekend.

Amanda said...

Wow... doing something just to look smart and then ending up not looking smart: how ironic!

Unknown said...

How Kafkaesque.

Please, ma'am, don't touch our meat!