Monday, March 03, 2008

Racism?

I walked past a couple of city workers on High Street this morning, and heard one of them say this: "I don't think we need Canada or Mexico yet. Not yet. Not Canada or Mexico."

I wanted to stop and try to hear more, but I couldn't figure out how to do so in any kind of less than conspicuous manner, so I just continued on, bewildered. What does his statement imply? That we will need Canada and Mexico at some undefined point in the future? Does he know something I don't? Was he talking about NFL expansion? Global domination? Globetrotting? What's his game?

Photobucket
El Santo and Blue Demon prepare to rally Michael J. Fox and John Candy to the cause, whatever it might be.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What an amazing fucking image grab for this entry. Nicely done. Caption, too. I'm now on "blackwatch plaid" terror alert because if something is coming that will take two luchadores, a dead fat guy, and Shakes the Clown to defeat, my underwear is already Doo Doo Brown.

Andy said...

Blackwatch plaid FTW.

This could be the greatest episode of Angel since The Cautionary Tale of Numbero Cinco.

Unknown said...

Is Boreanaz Canadian? That would really make this thing go full tilt and ROCK IT 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF.

Anonymous said...

If Luchadores in suits doesn't put a big 'ol smile on your face, you have no soul.