If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Glad it 180'ed.
Well yeah. I was including Super Fun Hangout w/ Cousin time in that equation as well. Thanks, man!
So I gotta go out of town every weekend now, huh? Sounds expensive, but I'll make do somehow.
Try time-sharing rental cars.
Huh, good point. Wouldn't have thought of that.
I see that they cut Yao Ming into five pieces and made a whole team of mini Yao's. BALLIN!
The best part is there was actually a midget left over to be the mascot.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Glad it 180'ed.
Well yeah. I was including Super Fun Hangout w/ Cousin time in that equation as well. Thanks, man!
So I gotta go out of town every weekend now, huh? Sounds expensive, but I'll make do somehow.
Try time-sharing rental cars.
Huh, good point. Wouldn't have thought of that.
I see that they cut Yao Ming into five pieces and made a whole team of mini Yao's. BALLIN!
The best part is there was actually a midget left over to be the mascot.
Post a Comment