It's a big month for birthdays in the Blog nation, as Lucas celebrated his 26th yesterday by being STRANDED in that state with all the esses in it. Shitty birthday! I hope it turned out okay. And no, it wasn't Mississippi. And back on Monday, March 3rd I neglected to mention Uncle Adam turning 33. BIRD! In addition to that, today is Davekwon's 28th! Just one more to go for this guy, as he gloomily referred to in the comments on the last entry. If I'm missing any more big March birthdays of blognificance, let me know.
I really just wanted to pop on with some birthday wishes. I'm still not really 100% healthwise, and being on the computer too much makes me kind of crazy, but i"ll tryto be back tomorrow with some actual content. PEACE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I guess that depends on whether or not I'm blognificant.
CERTAINLY!
omg, happy belated birthday, Lucas!
[kehntucky fried movie]
Post a Comment