Last night I dreamed I was at the movies, and I was hanging out in the lobby when I saw a stand-up for a new Hitchhiker's Guide movie. Jamie Foxx was playing Ford Prefect, and then there were a bunch of unrecognizable faces in the other roles. HATE HATE HATE.
In other news, thanks for coming to celebrate my birthday last night to those of you who did. To those of you who didn't, blame yourselves or event coordinator Andrew who did his best to not plan anything until the day of. Sometimes I'll mention that one of my friends was in rare form. It's an expression I like. However, yesterday, Jason was in RARE FORM. Just thought I'd mention that.
You haven't lived until you've seen Santino introducing clips on WWE 24/7.
I'm off to get a PS2 memory card and start renaming the Fire Pro roster. Holla holla holla.
I'll get back into the picture swing this week, but NOT TODAY SUCKERS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Not that bad.
Post a Comment