Tonight is Broin' Down 8: Twenty-Bro-Eight, and as ever, here are your guidelines.
RULES OF BROIN'
Rule Number One: NO GURLZ ALLOWED. This is broin' down, not hoin' down. You can do that on your own time.
Rule Number Two: Speaking of GURLZ, they are either a ONE or a TWO. No exceptions.
Rule Number Three: Six bros are company, ten bros are a sausage fest.
Rule Number Four: Thou shalt not use any modifier in reference to any BROIN event other than BRO.
Unfortunately for the cause, I don't think we'll have eight bros tonight. Due to circumstances equal parts hilarious and unfortunate, I think we'll probably be topping out at six tonight. Which is fine, but Adam and I have had a dream for many months now to reach eight bros this month. A pity.
As noted back here, Ashley and I had a bad experience at the venerable Studio 35 the last time we attempted to patronize it. I'm throwing caution to the wind this Thursday, however, and using my two free passes to see The Darjeeling Limited and Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. My arm candy for the night? The lovely and talented Andrew "Funky D" Patton. Now, I had actually thought about saving these passes for a real date, with like... a lady. However, I'm not seeing anyone right now, and while I considered a couple of options, they would have been first dates, and I don't think the first impression I want to make on a gal is that I'm COUPON BOY. Nothin' says gettin' some like ballin' on a budget. Anyhow, I kinda like Funky D, so he's in (it to win it).
And I'm off to mull haircut options. And then go to class. And then go to bro. And then go to sleep!

6 comments:
Plus wild for the night. But no, we're going home to separate houses, GOT IT? No first date magic from THIS guy.
Please, like I'd give it up on a first date.
You would and you have, slut!
Damn it, Oney. You knew what this was.
omfg, you haven't seen Walk Hard yet? Fraking hilarious!!! Like laugh-out-loud-Borat hilarious. And you call yourself a Jenna fan, shame, shame.
[kehndianola, north of weber]
Well, this will be my second viewing. Stop with the Haterade!
Post a Comment