Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tony Dungy: Known Hater

Tony Dungy is selfish. Another brotha has a chance to take his team to the playoffs and he's like, "Oh, Peyton Manning can sit on the bench. Oh, Joseph Addai can take it easy. Oh, let's not aggravate any boo-boos Anthony Gonzalez or Marvin Harrison might have." Tony Dungy, you're not the man I thought you were. Now Jeff Fisher's in the playoffs. Is that what you wanted? Do you know what that makes you? A RACE TRAITOR. Just like Atticus Finch. And you know what happened to Atticus? He got Tom Robinson convicted. DO YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO PEYTON!?

It was a great season to have the Cleveland Browns as your second favorite team, for sure. 10-6 is nothing to sneeze at. With the Bengals coming back strong in 2008, and the Steelers always dangerous, the AFC North looks like the place to be next season. I can't wait!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Double post!

YOO CAHN DOO EET!!!

Unknown said...

Sorry about your delicious Brownies. I guess you'll have to become a temporary Buccaneers fan for the two-week duration of their playoff eligibility.

Also, the word verification is "butno". Very fitting.

Andy said...

I generally root for the Bucs to do well out of loyalty to you anyway.

Funky D said...

Yeah, it was a great season, but yeah, fuck Tony Dungy. Play football.

I see you've given up telling us about your MP3 listening? Por que?

Andy said...

Much like Lee and his disdain for the new comment system, I can't use Last.fm and its frequent insistence that I haven't listened to any tracks lately when the opposite is always quite true. I'm sure it's due to something on my end, but I don't care enough to correct the problem.

Anonymous said...

If this post doesn't come thru it's b/c the instructions are in Chinese which I can't read. Thanks, Mom

Said the blog's token and sporadic asian.

But yeah, Tony Dungy is a playahatah of the nth degree for calling in the scrubs vs. the Titans. You know the only thing worse than black-on-black violence? Black-on-black apathy, fo shizzle.

Romeo, Romeo, wherefort art thou? Watching the gd playoffs on TV because Tony can't be bothered to hook a brother up. No chicken and waffles for you, sir.

On a lighter note, Vegas is less cold than Cols, and Spamalot was pretty funny. Happy New Years, all!