Sunday, December 30, 2007

86 Reasons the Dreamcast is Better than a TurboGrafx-16

The Browns took care of some completely unnecessary business earlier this afternoon, relying on their defense for once to shut down the 49ers. The game meant nothing for getting them into the playoffs, but it's never bad to have a 10 win season. Traitorous Dublin native Brady Quinn took his first snaps as a pro quarterback, and didn't screw anything up too badly. Jamal Lewis continued to prove why he deserves a two year contract after this season ends. Someone at Ruby's got really hammered. I won't sully his or her reputation here because lord knows I've been there, but they were in rare form to be certain.

I actually had to defend the honor of the Sega Dreamcast against various rapscallions today. In these enlightened times, I find it shocking that there is still anyone who denies the greatness of this console. YOU'RE ALL SHOOK.

Photobucket
Yes. Yes you were.

Depending on what time I get out of Ruby's (that's right, I'm goin' back!), I may post an update later tonight. This is the time to become a Colts fan if you're not already. All they've gotta do is beat the Titans and the Browns are in the post-season. COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN, SORGI! You can do it, pal!

Photobucket
Oh no.

Anyway, I'm sure he'll be coached up real good by Mr. TD himself.

Photobucket

Until tonight (or early tomorrow), this has been your sorta Browns fan update!

Photobucket
KEEP THE SEX TALK AWAY FROM HER, DREW!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, new comment format = blows

You should probably not tell me who the person is that thinks TurboGrafx 16 is better than a Dreamcast. That is some wack "Abe knows more about zombie movies than Andy" tired ol' bullshit.

Andy said...

What's wrong with the new comment format? You don't like the pop up window?