I'm baking a frozen pizza. Yay me.

SPOILER ALERT: She dies. Don't buy this piece of shit.
I'm almost finished with Earthbound. That makes me sad. What will I play when I'm finished with that? I DON'T KNOW.
I need DJ Bazooka Joe's Silver Album mash up of Jay-Z and RJD2.
I need to find women with less, or preferably no, children.
I need to watch Jenna on the Regis show tomorrow morning. Wooo!
I need to get some dinner. Outtie 5k.

I wonder what she has to promote?

4 comments:
I think I have that Bazooka Joe album. Well, I know I have a Jay-Z/RJD2 mashup, so I'm relatively sure that it's the same one. Don't know if I'll be able to upload it soon, so I'll burn you one.
ROFL at the kids comment. You need to hear that Odd Squad song I was telling you about.
I have no recollection of you telling me about any Odd Squad song, but I need to listen to more Devin in general so that's fine.
I think she's promoting your dong in her bajingo! YAHTZEE!
Yikes. Here's hopin'.
Post a Comment