Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Earthbound, we break sound barriers

Lee left me a message last night. I must have been out of the room because I didn't even notice it until this morning. So, here are the lyrics to Happy RAWniversary by My Cousin Lee.

"Happy RAWniversary, Happy RAWniversary, Happy RAWniversary, and don't forget.... RAW IS WAR."

I think I got them right. It was pretty early when I listened to it. Either way, Happy RAWniversary to YOU TOO, Lee. I actually haven't watched the show yet, but it's humming away on the ol' DVR box.

Now that Whirry is back in action, I'm putting her through her paces by revisiting my favorite video game of all time, Earthbound. Emulators are the whip.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's awesome that this exists.

It's the second Tuesday of the month, and just as it has been for the previous six second Tuesdays of the month, that means it's time to celebrate being a bro. This time out it's Broin' Down 7: BRO-ho-ho. Which is offensive if you're a mall Santa in Australia, apparently. Anyway, I think it's time to once again go over the excellent rules of Broin'!

RULES OF BROIN'

Rule Number One: NO GURLZ ALLOWED. This is broin' down, not hoin' down. You can do that on your own time.

Rule Number Two: Speaking of GURLZ, they are either a ONE or a TWO. No exceptions.

Rule Number Three: Six bros are company, ten bros are a sausage fest.

Rule Number Four: Thou shalt not use any modifier in reference to any BROIN event other than BRO.

We may get as many as EIGHT bros tonight, which I believe would top our previous record. And we definitely need eight next month for Twenty-BRO-Eight. If we ever get to ten, and thus it becomes a sausage fest by definition, we'll have to form a second chapter. We're dangerously close as it is!

With this entry, the streak has reached 21 days! My personal best of 33 will be crushed into dust as 2007 marches on to become the MOST PRODUCTIVE YEAR IN MY BLOG'S STORIED HISTORY.

If you want to write a letter to a company on behalf of a specific show, there's an easy tool for doing so located here. Get those jerks back to the negotiating table! Also, marvel at all the show titles you never knew existed. 12 Miles of Bad Road? ROFFLE.

All right, friends. See you tonight (Some of you at least. And for those I'm not seeing tonight, if you've got a pair, what's your excuse?)!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Remember crimping irons? Boo crimping irons. I still love you, Jenna.

4 comments:

DAVEKWON said...

The kid from WheelieBlog.org says you will fail at breaking your blog record. PA POW!!!!

Unknown said...

Fuck that WheelieBlog kid.

I hope my text message didn't spoil the RAW ending, but I'm not sure how much I trust my phone's texting.

I was watching it at work on Monday with closed captioning. I also got fired last night. I am probably going to go apply at Rumba Cafe. See? I remembered the name!

Andy said...

Sorry you got fired. Sorry you wasted a text as well. I disabled my texting last year.

Anonymous said...

I thought we were done once we hit three firings. I'm sad to see that this is not so.