Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Streak

I trust his math (and I'm lazy), so I'm just going to assume that ol' Funky D is right about me being able to top my 2004 total if I go non-stop until the end of the year. So here we are, in day two of the forty-one day BLOGAPALOOZA death march towards 173. Surely not such a streak has been seen since Bill Goldberg circa 1998.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Santa's Slay > you

Thirty-three days in a row was rough, but I think I can do it. In fact, I know I can. And knowing is half the battle.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"I hate each and every one of you pukeamaniacs."

Speaking of which, fabulously hot Sienna Miller is going to play The Baroness in the upcoming G.I. Joe live action adaptation.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Keen Eddie" was so great. I bet Mark Valley hit that.

Olivia Munn did a sketch on Attack of the Show recently where she dressed up like The Baroness. Sadly, I couldn't find a picture of it. Maybe someday the Internet will catch up to the pace of my attention span. Until tomorrow, OUT.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ack! Jenna has been replaced by a Terminator! The red eyed menace is upon us! Ross the Intern is doomed!

5 comments:

DAVEKWON said...

Don't you mean Olivia One! Zing!

Andy said...

Damn it. DAMN IT. Russ Thorn would hit it. And then kill her of course. But still, he'd hit it.

Unknown said...

@Funky D: Sorry for the inferred dis, but there was none. The quip just leapt into my amazing genius brain. It's funny you mention coming to see me at Oldfield's, because I keep thinking about asking you about getting a job at Rumba. har

Re: BLOGAPALOOZA DEATH MARCH

A resounding "FUCK YEAH" on that one, home-skillet. I am in full support, I have DW40'ed my F5 key, and have re-checked all cookies, histories, and mouse buttons. I am ready. R U?!?!?!11

I am down like a clown for Sienna Miller the Baroness. That's just... Wow. Hopefully it will start a trend where all sorts of hot Hollywood mamas start dressing up like the Baroness, but I doubt that's how it will pan out.

Unknown said...

ps - Googling "Olivia Munn Baroness" pretty much did the trick, and I didn't even have it set to "Image."

Andy said...

Ah yes. That's the good stuff.