Thursday, October 18, 2007

More like Thurs-GAY, mirite?

As a Wal-Mart exclusive, this is going to exist soon.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's every match that The Undertaker has had at Wrestlemania. It's like a day at the beach for you masochistic completists out there, because who wouldn't want DVD quality copies of The Undertaker matching up against the likes of stars past their primes (even at the time) such as Jimmy Snuka, Big Boss Man, Jake Roberts, and King Kong Bundy? Or even better, a star who never even had a prime like Giant Gonzales. Yes, it may seem too good to be true, but all this can be yours. Shop Wal-Mart.

I watched some wacky deal called Take Home Handyman this morning. I had recorded it a couple of weeks ago because the good folks (folk) at OfficeTally alerted me that Angela Kinsey was going to be on. The idea of the show is that this dreamy professional handyman comes and helps you with some kind of remodeling project, and TLC picks up the check. There are a million shows like this, but this one had Office crossover appeal.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hi, I'm Andrew Dan-Jumbo. I'm here to sexually confuse you.

Pretty fly, true? Anyway, this show is ridiculous. He shows up at Lowe's or Home Depot or something out in LA, and Angela Kinsey (Angela) and Melora Hardin (Jan) are just there, looking for a screen door. HE CAN HELP. And he does. Over the next four days, Andrew, Angela, her mom, her husband, and another four or so Office players (Paul "Toby" Lieberstein, Mindy "Kelly" Kaling, Kate "Meredith" Flannery, and Oscar "Oscar" Nunez) tackle all kinds of home improvement projects. When I first saw Angela's husband, I was like, "That dude's gay. I'm totally getting with Angela." Then I learned that he is TOBY FLENDERSON'S BROTHER and thus cannot possibly be gay. Very, very sad.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
NO GAY GENES IN THIS FAMILY.

Anyway, this show was awesome. I don't think I'll ever watch it again unless Angela becomes Mr. Dan-Jumbo's personal assistant, but it was great for one episode. Best line of the show definitely goes to Oscar after digging post holes for a privacy fence. "All right, I've gotta go. Rainn Wilson needs help raising a barn." BALLIN'!

I may be crazy, but I think I've stumbled onto something significant. Black girls with retro afros are more likely to give white geeks such as myself the time of day than more sensibly coiffed contemporary black girls. I find this odd, because wasn't I THE MAN back in the days when that was a common hairstyle? Wasn't Superfly (no, that's not two Jimmy Snuka references sneaking into one blog entry) trying to take me down? Very puzzling.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
To Dusty Groove's web presence! Excelsior!

I started out today full of hate, hate, hate. I'm feeling a little better writing this, but probably need to get drunk for the next three nights or so to complete the break up cycle. Ten weeks of dating = about three nights of discontent, right? Now... I have to go to Clarksburg on Saturday for my grandfather's birthday so the prospects for drinking don't look too good there. Guess I'll have to work overtime tonight and tomorrow. Holla!

For the time being, I can just focus on fantasy girls who a) don't exist and b) I'll never have a shot with. So what's up...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Buffy?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Aeryn?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kaylee?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And most of all... what's up, Pam?

Anyone trying to have me not stalk them for eternity should shy away from ever donning that costume, by the way. Just sayin' is all.

To end things on an up note, here's to a girl who I may not have any kind of shot with, but is very much real.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Such an odd picture, but I couldn't let that smile go unposted.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Andy. You need to do a blog post on the greatness of the film AIRBORNE. Skateboarding + Seth Green + Jack Black + Cincinatti = BLOG.

Unknown said...

Sorry, man. I have to level with you. That picture of her looks like the close-up of a Real Doll.

Eesh.

Andy said...

Oh hey, how's it goin', former cousin?

Unknown said...

Oh man. From "favorite" to "former" in the space of a single RealDoll dis.

:(

Unknown said...

Oh, in other news:

All that I say in these responses is negated because I have so massively marked out for the box design on "UNDERTAKER: 15-0!!!"

Andy said...

It is actually pretty fuckin' great, huh?