I forgot.
I do have something to say about a music video, though. I wanted to embed it here from the Youtube, but copy/paste isn't my friend this afternoon for whatever reason. Anyway, it's by a guy called Wisely, and the song is Through Any Window. Now, the reason I know that this person exists is through Jenna Fischer's MySpace blog. You see, she is the STAR of the video. In a bit of a coincidence, John Cabrera of minor Gilmore Girls fame directed the video. Anyway, I watched this thing and initially, I thought, "This song is pretty wack, but Jenna's all pretty and stuff so it's fine." After a few more viewings, the song had begun to grow on me slightly (not enough that I'd say I like it or anything), but I realized that the video itself is a serious bummer. Jenna is sad in the beginning, then gets more sad as it progresses. This doesn't turn around at any point. It's just sad, sad, sadness, and then she takes off a ring and walks out of the house she's presumably sharing with this Wisely character. Bullshit. Don't watch this video.
In happier news, there are DVDs I want based entirely on their packaging! Come look with me!

I actually like this show, but probably not enough to shell out for it were it not for this amazing satchel.

I have absolutely no desire to own King of Queens DVDs, but if anything would convince me, it's packaging shaped like a delivery truck.

I love this show, but I call "foul" on this packaging. The youngest child, Henry, was not even on the show this season. Unacceptable quality control.
Yo, ding dong, yo. EIGHT DAYS till The Office Season 3 takes custody of my soul. I'm very much looking forward to that.

What's up, 2005? Lookin' fly!

3 comments:
Foul indeed on that GFL packaging. That jerk kid looks photoshopped in to hide the Price-boobs from our gentle eyes. And he wasn't even on the show that season (like I would know)? Boo urns.
I'm caught up now, btw.
See? That didn't take long. I noticed that you were sneaking comments in here and there in the back log. Good on you!
Post a Comment