I finally finished my paper at 1:06 am. I think that was the right time. I made a mental note of it, but a lot of time has passed between then and now. I determined during the power outage as I was going stir crazy that I would either have been the worst possible pioneer ever or the best possible pioneer ever with no middle ground. I'd either go insane with boredom and chop up my pioneer family, or I'd be so driven by boredom that I'd invent television out of sheer force of will. Upon sharing this theory with Jason, he pointed out that there would probably be long stretches without electricity during the Zombie Apocalypse. He's right, but somehow I don't think that will be boring. Just a feeling I have, ya know?

So bored, nothing to- HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT IT'S SOME ZOMBIES!
Hey guys, guess what! It is now EIGHTEEN DAYS till that thing that's going to happen. You know, that thing? The Office Season 3 on DVD, that's what!

"Hi, I'm Tina Fey. I also have a show on NB-" DON'T CARE.

No comments:
Post a Comment