
This guy (left, in case one day I forget what Andrew looks like): notably alive and kickin'
I was going to use that awesome picture of him doing the double finger point behind his turntables, but pre-glasses Andrew seems like some kind of foreign concept these days, and it scares me.
Anyway, as two of you may have noticed, there wasn't a blog update on Saturday. I could blame any number of factors, but let's be real here: I... dropped... THE BALL (Thanks, Hunter). So that's the etymology of the entry title. After 33 straight days, there is finally a gap in blog activity. I don't think this is going to lead to an overall drop in blog-related production or anything. I'll admit that I was partially motivated for the past month and change by just not letting the streak end, so the (entirely self-imposed) pressure is off, but I really do enjoy doing this and don't have any plans to, for instance, NOT blog on any given day. Also, 33 is my favorite number by a wide margin, so it was a better place than any to take a brief respite.

It's awesome that this exists
I was originally planning on going to Annie's kickball party today, but A) didn't get her message until way after she actually left it, and B) didn't feel all that hot anyway, so instead I did, um... grown up things over at the apartment of another consenting adult. You know, balanced checkbooks and whatnot. So sorry to Annie for flaking, but an unbalanced checkbook can lead to all sorts of trouble.
The worst thing about missing that day of blogging is that it interrupted the flow of the countdown. No worries, we'll continue unabated at the end of the post.
Speaking of The Office and The Office related things, I now have a dilemma. As some of you may be aware, Best Buy is, regrettably, not open 24 hours. As terrible as that is on a day to day basis, it's made even worse by the fact that they have a special gift set for The Office Season 3, which based on a crappy little picture on the Best Buy website, looks to include at least a mini Dwight Schrute bobblehead as well as a miniature Dundie award. ME WANT. Now, it would be a lot easier to just get up like any normal person on Tuesday and go get it. However, can I really wait a full ten hours after this item is available, without frills mind you, at other locations? It's certainly something to consider.
Luckily, I have SIXTEEN DAYS to mull it over, as that's how long it is between today and the release of The Office Season 3 on DVD!
The Blog: January, 2004 - August, 2007: RIP
SIKE! BLOG NEVER DIE!

Hey, as heart wrenching as it is to see her mackin' with the future ex-Mr. Fischer, what can I say? I'm in a romantical mood.

2 comments:
mod looking faggot
If I'm to believe a now sober Jason, he's referring to James Gunn and NOT Andrew Patton.
Post a Comment