
What's that? A picture of Jenna Fischer that perfectly conveys my current emotional state? What luck!
Emmy nominations come out on Thursday. Clean sweep for The Office, please. Recognition for Carell, Krasinski, Fischer, Wilson and the show itself would be super duper.
I know I said that I wasn't going to bring it up here again, but the Benoit toxicology report comes out today at 2:30 pm EST. I hope to God that he was on every substance under the sun, fully exposing WWE's Wellness Policy for the sham that it is. I don't want to be holier than thou about drug use, because it is a personal choice and WWE has been unfairly raked over the coals some. However, I'm sick and fucking tired of wrestlers that I grew up with dying at a clip of over five per year over the past ten years, all under fifty years of age. As Lex Luger once (in)famously said, "I'm pissed now!"
Scott Baio Is 45... And Single is incredible. I watched the premiere episode yesterday afternoon, and dear God what a show. It's really slick and post-produced to the point that Baio is doing his own voiceover work, but for a weekly jolt of celebreality, it's fine stuff. Also, ERIC BISCHOFF is an executive producer. He'd better show up at some point, like he did on Hogan Knows Best, just randomly knocking on the Hulkster's door while the cameras were rolling. I really hope that the big reveal at the end of Scott Baio is him coming to terms with his latent homosexuality. Either that or slammin' it to Denise Richards one more time. I'd be fine either way, honestly.
This semi-daily content stuff is working out well so far. Hopefully readership will start picking back up. At this point, I think Andrew and both have one reader who isn't either of us.
Regardless, it's been nice to get back on the horse this past week or so. Hope that you all enjoy it too when you come back around.

3 comments:
Yeah, the Emmys better work out that way. Not like I really know who else should get the nod, though.
Judging by comments, I think your readership count (still hurt that you no-sold my reader-canoe joke on my blog) is accurate. However, I reinstalled my counter and started it over, and it didn't get to 67 just on the strength of you and Joel. It's just the age-old issue of getting people to comment.
Dude, reader canoe joke was the bombiest. I'm sorry I missed the BOAT on that one.
Thanks, you're a YACHT of help.
Post a Comment