If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
And thus the ad style that brought women in droves to see 40YOV will render Knocked Up dead on arrival.WHOOPS
I'm thinking that the conventional route was the way to go, with showcasing Katherine Heigl and her supreme hotness.
November 3rd, 2007: Weird looking back on our prognostications, as this has now made somewhere in the neighborhood of $150 million.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
And thus the ad style that brought women in droves to see 40YOV will render Knocked Up dead on arrival.
WHOOPS
I'm thinking that the conventional route was the way to go, with showcasing Katherine Heigl and her supreme hotness.
November 3rd, 2007: Weird looking back on our prognostications, as this has now made somewhere in the neighborhood of $150 million.
Post a Comment