If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Bullshit. Once we get a fresh WSX report, this blog will have ALL APPEAL. ALL APPEAL!!!!!
Spukey say: awww..... i still read to find out what's happening with you, sweetie. :)
You could have had a review of the Tildebang show, but NOOOOOOOOOOO your "Andy +1" was like some bullshit.They have the best turkey ruben there. It was utterly fantastic.
Well hell... had I known about the turkey ruben I'd have not had eaten fast food that night. That'll teach me to scope out venues more thuroughly.On to Andyman's. :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Bullshit. Once we get a fresh WSX report, this blog will have ALL APPEAL. ALL APPEAL!!!!!
Spukey say: awww..... i still read to find out what's happening with you, sweetie. :)
You could have had a review of the Tildebang show, but NOOOOOOOOOOO your "Andy +1" was like some bullshit.
They have the best turkey ruben there. It was utterly fantastic.
Well hell... had I known about the turkey ruben I'd have not had eaten fast food that night. That'll teach me to scope out venues more thuroughly.
On to Andyman's. :-)
Post a Comment