Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Keith Jackson: Problem Drinker

It is with a heavy heart that I report on the first night of the Monday Night RAWnaissance. Despite only one person making the effort to appear, it was still most newsworthy. Promptly at 9 pm, without his best gal on his arm (he says she was too tired, I say she was too ASHAMED of him), young John Keith Jackson appeared at my house, having transported a glass of scotch on the rocks with him. Oh yes. Covered with a sheet of plastic wrap no less.

RAW was pretty okay too, so hey, more people show up next week. We can have an intervention if need be.

3 comments:

Funky D said...

Jackson saves Monday nitez!!! Awesome news. I'll be there Monday, pal!

cyamw: C-ya later, Compton's Most Wanted!

Unknown said...

I will not be. I will be there on the 29th, though.

Thanks, Andy. Thanks, Keith.

Anonymous said...

Well, now I have to make a tradition of the wrap rocks.