Nope, you mostly suck at that.
Anyway, I was watching "Taking the Stone" again last night, and while last time it merely didn't annoy me as much as usual, this time around I actively enjoyed it. Weird. Regardless, it was pretty good, and Farscape is the best science fiction show ever. "I would be remiss in not bringing to light the undeniable charm of Red Dwarf!" Fuck you, Brain Damage/Jet Set Radio guy. Fuck you in the ear.
How are other nerds feeling about HBO doing the Preacher series? In my mind, serializing it is really the only way to do it justice. As for fantasy casting, who ya got? I'm thinking Bill Nighy as the Saint of Killers. Nathan Fillion has to eat. He could make a Hell of a Jesse Custer. He's well versed in genre stuff, too. I don't know. I'm excited about this. The only possible damper is the involvement of the guy who wrote and directed Daredevil is writing the pilot script. HOWEVER, I actually like the director's cut of that film, so there ya go.
Regardless, good news, son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"Ummmm, I have an ADDENDUM!!!" No, but seriously, I would probably take Red Dwarf over Triple H's show. Cuz I'm the cool one here.
And that is good news, son.
I'm withholding judgment, but I think it's going to suck.
So I guess I'm not actually withholding judgment.
"hyythm" -- the vibe o' the hymen
Post a Comment