Thursday, July 20, 2006

Miles To Go Before I Cave His Head In

It's been over a week now. Jogging every morning at 8:30 (I turned off my alarm this morning, I'm sad to say. Didn't get out intil 9:45), only one boxing session so far (I am NOT a boxer, some of you may be stunned to learn), but most of all, I'm done five pounds and well on my way to my target of 183. My original plan was just to cut out sugar and starches all together for the next two months, but I already know that plan is doomed to failure. So I decided to go with a weekly cheat day plan. For instance, on Tuesday I drank three beers and had some Taco Bell for dinner. I figure this kind of gameplan will keep me sane.

Anyway... good stuff... lets see, I went to See No Evil on Tuesday night with Davekwon, Funky D, and Ashley. That was the second time I'd seen it and it held up quite well. Unlike The Hills Have Eyes, apparently. Dave and I watched this the other night and good lord was the remake a huge improvement. I don't know if it was ever any good, but it certainly isn't upon a first viewing in the year 2006. Fuck a Wes Craven.

Beyond that, Adjunct of the Dead Night is the next goal in sight, and the next scheduled cheat day. I envision lots of bad food and alcohol. My my, it will be glorious.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FEAR ME, BLARG

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto.


Also, what is it?

Andy said...

WWE now has a WELLNESS~! policy, which means, among other things, regular drug tests and physical examinations. So it's mostly people failing tests.

As for Shawn, he was on RAW tonight, and I've heard nothing of him being disciplined.

Andy said...

Well, when you get arrested by the Ohio State Highway Patrol, it's kind of hard for the company to turn a blind eye.

Andy said...

It's non-Romero zombie cinema. It's looking to be Friday, August 11th.