Up front, I'd like to apologize for the lateness of this entry. I had originally planned to do it over the weekend, but I wanted to let a few more things happen, so I could report on them and make this milestone entry the epic that it deserves to be.
So, first of all... I have a lot of wacky pictures I haven't used yet. So here it comes... PICTURE PARTY '06!!!!!!!

Okay, yeah, this picture has been on Andrew's blog. But come on... it's so good it deserves to be somewhere where a few people will actually see it. ZING!

Look. It's The Undertaker. He's sitting up. That's all I got.

It's a pirate keyboard! Get it!?

As Andrew might say, that guy's got it all figured out.

How do you do research for claims such as this?

She's still alive, you know. And she also sees your sinning.

I didn't even know Barbie was political.

SOMEBODY MAKE THIS

That's good to know. "Just practicing my jiujitsu, mom. Yeah, that's the ticket."

This came up at April and Keith's place last Sunday, and I felt the need to prove its existence.

Somehow the fact that it's Stoker makes it not gay. I'm not sure why the man he's cornholing is a Far Side character, though.

We're goin'. We're fuckin' goin'. I don't care where it is.

I go through this every day without fail.

This is why America is falling behind. Soft babies who haven't had their necks stretched.

Sometimes I dream about things like this. If we're going to have an evil overlord, it might as well be Kurt.

What did people do before Photoshop?

Oh, right. Cartoons were just ACTUALLY that ridiculous.
And finally, to keep the cartoon theme going, my future tattoo chimes in...

This has been Picture Party '06! Thank you for coming! You've been beautiful!
******************SPOILER ALERT*********************
ASHLEY, AVERT YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, we good?
"Stay Alive" is the greatest film of the entire decade. If you go to that bullshit IMDB website, they'll try to tell you that it's the 61st worst movie ever made. Don't believe it for a second. Clearly nobody voting took into account that this movie stars both Frankie Muniz AND Adam Goldberg. That's right. Agent Cody Banks and the Hebrew Hammer, together at last. Fuck haters.
Fra Diggler talked the flick up on his own sucka blog, but he gave the movie a measly seven thumbs up, not truly encapsulating the brilliance contained within. Therefore, I have to offer my own summation. A MILLION BILLION STARS. All those fuckers who voted it to the depths, wedging it between "The Foreigner" and "King Kong Lives" obviously hate freedom. None of them ever would have thought to book Countess Elizabeth Bathory as their main event heel either. I certainly wouldn't have. Absofuckinglutely brilliant. This could be the best spring ever coupled with the Kane movie.
****************SPOILERS OVER (not that there were any, really)**************
So... what else? Oh, I'm reading the Superstar Billy Graham book. The wrestler, not the evangelist. Other than the first Foley book, I think this is the best wrestling book I've ever read. I reccomend it to Franz, specifically.
ROBYN~! with "Be Mine" is the new best song ever. Why it wasn't on the "Stay Alive" soundtrack, I'll never know. Seriously though, you want some awesome Swedish pop, get this now.
Of the Dead Night II was a rousing success. We need more beer for round three, but Adam is finally indoctrinated properly. Bring on the remakes and derivatives!
Uh... anything else? Oh, this blog has a new name. I figured it was appropriate, what with the milestone. Maybe I'll switch it up again at 500.
Anyhow, I just want to thank everyone who's been here from the beginning. It's about you, guys. It's about YOU!
Now... DAT'S Church.

4 comments:
Good job on 300. I don't have any idea what your Mom looks like, but I can see you having that conversation with her. Is that weird? Yeah, probably.
I'm still reading this (I'm grateful for the entertainment today), but I wanted to point out to you that the Gorilla Monsoon Lounge is in Toronto.
GORILLA MONSOON Live jazz and more in this new lounge space located next to the Horseshoe Tavern. 372 Queen W. 591-2222.
Hooray! Thanks, Keith. WWF has always been huge in that city, so I guess that explains it.
Yeah, dope post, sir. And I don't mind that you've "borrowed" that pic from my page. Zombie websites aren't too worried about possessions.
Post a Comment