
Kind of a weird birthday. Woke up, went to class, got home, went to get a haircut, watched the OSU game with my dad, went to Ravari to hang out with Andrew for a little while. And now I'm home. Didn't feel like a birthday, really. Maybe I'm too old to enjoy them now.
Gonna be gone for the funeral this weekend, so I'll probably update Sunday or Monday night.

5 comments:
TAHA! did have the right date, yaay!
happy 2-3 and one day yo. you're finally the age i was when i met you. for whatever that's worth. yeah.
weird bdays are better than bad ones? hope next week sees the year getting a bit better yo.
=) bday hugs.
Andy,
being a "newer" friend of yours, I did not know your b-day was this soon! (I was thinking closer to the ROH date). However it does not exempt me from the responsibility of finding out for myself. Revelry and Celebration await - Happy Birthday Right Now!
That was me. April ;-)
Glandy -
Kehn here, and I'd like to also wish you a belated birthday. Unlike April I actually DID know when your b-day was, which makes my negligence all the mor woeful. Don't know if I can redeem myself, but maybe this'll be a start:
Stacy Keibler is on Dancing With the Stars this season. That is all.
Anyways, Happy Birthday, my friend and all the best for this year and I'll see ya soon.
[ohmygod, they killed kehnny]
Hey, happy birthday five days ago. Oh, and come back to the internet world.
Post a Comment