Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Andy Napier: Notably Not Dead

'Sup peeps? Just wanted to fly in and give everyone a little update on me: I'm busy. Quite busy. School has been a blessing these past few weeks. I feel completely reinvigorated and am happier than I can remember being in the past few years.

I'm also up to my neck in work, but it's a small sacrifice to have my life on some sort of track.

Lee, I haven't forgotten about you. It's just been crazy. I'll give you a ring this weekend to try and set something up.

Franz, RoH is on the 28th. I tried to send you an E-mail reply but the message just hung around in my outbox forever for whatever reason.

Keith, enjoy the Figure Four Newsletter and tell me what you thought of it.

Kehn, come over sometime soon and see me.

ALL PEOPLES: I want to do a movie night in the next couple weeks for sure, a double header of some sorts. I know one of the movies, but it is a MYSTERY SURPRISE~! So start getting your excuses in order.

Baby, I'm back!

8 comments:

Funky D said...

No. The line is, "Baby, you know me, I'm young, black, and famous!"

Also, I have a road trip proposition to offer you for the future. Get your excuses in order.

Beat Lounge @ Surly Girl with Dave on Saturday?

Funky D said...

Also, there is a mystery special guest for the Beat Lounge on Saturday. I'm 90% sure who it is. So, he may have lived in Bustown at one point, and he may have gotten his name from a Star Wars character. Shhhhh.

Andy said...

Can't spell "overrated" without R... and... D. J and 2 are okay, I guess.

Funky D said...

Ummm, if I'm reading this right, uhh, fuck you?!?!?

Andy said...

Yeah well, I'm just not a big fan of whatever it is he does as a solo "artist."

He needs to release an acoustic album posthaste, though.

Anonymous said...

Still on the first couple screens of the newsletter. So far, it's highlarious.

katato said...

that's good. if you're not dead i'm glad it's notably.

that's important.

Anonymous said...

My only caveat for movie nights are:

1) random acts of work (may have to be in Key West for whatever reason sometime in next month)

2) Wednesdays = bad.

Otherwise, lemme know when moovie night is and I'm so there.

[lost in kehnslation]