Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Oh, it's Tuesday

And that means... TELEVISION

New episodes of "My Name Is Earl," "The Office," "Gilmore Girls," "Boston Legal," and a baseball themed re-run of "House" from last season that I didn't catch the first time around. Truly, my life is full and glorious.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Name Is Ear? What's that one about?

Funky D said...

Dammit, Cody beat me to it. I guess my mild hate was misguided. Sorry.

bbpmxd. It's like pwn3d only involving a bmx bike. And maybe a BP station. I just imagine a bmx flying through the air (whilst spilling gas) and landing on the ugly one from Teen Girl Squad.

Andy said...

You guys are faaaaaaaaaa...jerks.

Funky D said...

So where's the recap, Andy Napp? I HEARD that it was a good episode last night. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL (Fuckin Omnimix)

elzhtes. An underground collaboration between Elzhi and Tes, resulting in a project that .5 people care about (for the record, that is me half-caring).