Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Countdown to Bound for Glory: 4 Days

For the next four days, I'm going to make one post regarding this Sunday's TNA "Bound for Glory" ppv, and hype up one match in particular each day. Today's featured attraction? Let's start with a big one.

For the TNA X Division Championship: "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels challenges "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles in a 30 minute Iron Man Match.

This is actually a rematch of an absolutely astonishing Iron Man match they had in February at the TNA pay per view "Against All Odds", watched by Davekwon and myself. It was super rad. Here's a couple of pictures from that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thank you Satan! - Lee Masheter, January 10th, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have nothing funny to add to this picture

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The hard won victory

TNA! TNA! TNA!

3 comments:

Funky D said...

Sweetness. I totally forgot that this whole event was happening.

Andy said...

Well, I blog because I love.

gypsc: A piece of gypsum with a cold. No? Anyone? Bueller?

Funky D said...

Oh, I figured gypsc would be gypsum that thugs out with T.I. Oh wait, I guess I'm the only one who guesses P$C in the Music Game.

rekeaooj? Mine have sucked lately.