Tuesday, October 04, 2005

As usual, I bow to the Wilmer

Fez has done it again, faithful Napdaddy nation. Wilmer Valderrama is reportedly pretty cozy with Jamie Pressly righ tnow, not to mention one I missed before she hooked up with that NBA frog she's with now, Eva Longoria.

Has there ever been a more impressive human achievement than the laundry list of starlets that Fez has run through? The answer... is no. Mandy Moore, Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Alba, all have fallen to the Wilmer. Many more will fall after. THAT is a man, folks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yeah, I'd still put the blast on that.

9 comments:

Funky D said...

Wow, the Fez-ler, killing it again. Bravo. Her stomach is kinda weird in that pic, but she still has a high "bone rating," a term I read earlier today somewheres.

Thank you for your thoughts on UFC/WWE last night. Well-written.

jaxxckmh. If the Jacksonville and Columbus airports merged into some sort of plane-based society that covered much of the eastern US. Bitch.

Anonymous said...

F. it. As far as I'm concerned, from now on I'm calling him MISTER Valderama.

Anyways, didn't Mr. Valderama also stroke it and do it with Jenny Love Hewitt?

[kehn't hardly wait]

Andy said...

Yeah, he definitely plied ol' JLH with his gentle love.

Anonymous said...

I have a born love for her since "My Name is Earl". Which is a fucking fantastic show.

Andrew has a weird thing about stomachs.

Andy said...

Yeah, doesn't he though?

katato said...

and to think on tonight's earl episode she was recycling aluminum for money. shoulda just bit the bullet and found a street corner. sheesh.

;)

Andy said...

Or asked Fez for some of his sweet '70s Show payday.

Andrew: gtprsirs. All I can think of is suggesting that someone "Get psoriasis."

Funky D said...

It's like, "I'm wishing you caaansah."

Wait, do I have a weird thing about stomachs? I liked the instant gang-up move there, chums.

vjzivmo. Magician? Vjzivmo the Great?

Didn't work, now I got: budlp. Shit, I didn't know Faustino recorded an album!

Andy said...

Hey, the documentary triple threat is on again next week. HOORAY!

And yes, with Anne Hathaway and now Jamie Pressly, you're weird about stomachs.