EDIT: Emily Rose is some sort of wack ass courtroom drama, not a straight up horror movie. Fuck that noise. Plan's off.
Monday evenings must piss off the management types at the Lennox something fierce. It's a pretty slow place around that time. Which is GREAT news for me and my ilk, because it's a perfect time to go see opening week flicks without the hustle and bustle of wack ass crowds.
In that spirit, at least Davekwon and I are heading out this evening to catch "The Exorcism of Emily Rose." It's on at both 7:15 and 8:30, so those seem like the most likely times to catch the archaic Catholic rituals in action. Any takers? Adam, Andrew, April, Ashley, Chops, Cody, Franz, Jason, Keith, Kehn, Lee, Lucas, Mandy, Bueller?
As noted before, either call me or reply here, because I can't access E-mail or Myspace from home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I actually saw that movie last night. Kinda creepy, kinda slow at times. My only advice, watch out for 3am.
I could be down for 8:30. I gotta sell some shit after work to be able to afford a show tomorrow, so I doubt 7:15 will give me enough time. Holla at a playa.
Cody, you've been seeing mad movies lately. AND I DON'T LIKE IT.
3 movies in 3 weeks. CRAZY. And you're right, the court room part of the movie ruins it.
Could not make it, did not know. Will start reading this more, keep me on the list!
Post a Comment