If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Monday, September 12, 2005
The New Plan
Okay, so Emily Rose apparently sucks. But here's the scoop; movies are still a go, only now it's "Aristocrats" at the Drexel East, at 9:45. Any takers?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
No go, Andy Oak. a) I already saw Aristocrats, b) MNF football is Eagles-Falcons - should be way too good of a game to pass up.
Thumbs up on Aristocrats - it was a good laugh. Bob Saget is as good as advertised, but George Carlin didn't get his props for what he brought to the party.
3 comments:
No go, Andy Oak. a) I already saw Aristocrats, b) MNF football is Eagles-Falcons - should be way too good of a game to pass up.
Thumbs up on Aristocrats - it was a good laugh. Bob Saget is as good as advertised, but George Carlin didn't get his props for what he brought to the party.
[kehnday night football]
Saget was good. It made me want to see his act more than I already do. I kind of wish he had been able to actually get through the joke.
If I'm one step beyond, Bob Saget's like 50 country miles beyond.
[kehn jillette]
Post a Comment