Poor Bob Denver. Only Adam came through with the loving comments.
Onward and upward though, as it's halftime of the Ohio State/Texas game and the Buckeyes are in the driver's seat with a 16-13 lead at the moment. I thought I'd take the opportunity to supply the fresh content that you all dig so much.
Before I go on, is anyone interested in seeing tomorrow night's TNA ppv? It's a pretty stacked card (get it? Stacked, TNA? Ah, I make with the jokes that jeep you laufing and laufing) but I don't really feel like ordering it just for Andrew and I. Respond here if there's interest, or gimme a ring, because the server settings imposed by Kraft have barred me from using AIM, Myspace and E-mail.
I was talking to Davekwon throughout the 4th quarter of the Michigan/Notre Dame embarassment, and as I couldn't reach him to gloat about Troy Smith's bomb ass TD pass in the second quarter of the OSU game, I have to assume that he followed up on his threats and took 38 sleeping pills. We'll miss you, Davekwon. Maybe Michigan can beat the Buckeyes in Heaven. But probably not.
I found out that all of my beloved FX shows that I wrote about this past week are having their season finales in the next few days. What's up with these abbreviated seasons? It's bullshit. Dick Van Dyke had 30 episodes in a season by gum, and it was always funny!
Kevin Nash is playing Jamie Pressley's dad in a movie. Seriously. It's the movie version of "Dead or Alive", with Pressley playing Tina and Nash playing the other wrestler. I forget his name, but he always reminded me a lot of Hogan, at least cosmetically. I just think that's funny. I hope Nash Presses her... Jamie?
With the Ultimate Fighter reality show on Spike, and live UFC specials airing more frequently, coupled with RAW's departure from Spike back to USA, not to mention TNA getting a real cable deal in filling the WWE-less void on Spike, it's shaping up as a great time to be a pro wrestling/mixed martial arts fan. All I can say is, if you like MMA, you're in for a great next ten or so years, because the sport is set to absolutely explode.
Anyway, time to get back to the normal sports world. Go Bucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The Power of the Internet "Movement" News
Recently, the power of the Internet-based "Movement" news outlets is making it difficult for ... Blogs like Off The Kuff.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a ##losing weight## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##ldiets## and ##shaping up## plus other related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
"Always On" Wireless Network Coming Soon to Your Building?
Interesting story about how a children's hospital in Chicago is working with an in-building wireless system that essentially melds together two-way radio, public-safety radio, paging, WiFi, and cellular ...
See our free business website for more information about free business.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
I hate all of you and your cocksucking spam. Fuck that fucking game, too.
DOA in live action?????????
Now THAT is "spurt-tastic."
Post a Comment