Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Someone please hold me

My life may change forever tonight. I'm going to see "Herbie: Fully Loaded" and I just don't know if things can ever be the same after something like that. It's a Herbie movie. In 2005. Help.

12 comments:

Funky D said...

Are you still alive?

Anonymous said...

You actually up and saw that movie? *Hella* lame. The Love Bug has infected your system and I for one am NOT down with the sickness.

Riders of Lohan, I command thee to smite this man down!

[kehnfessions of a teenage drama queen]

Andy said...

I think that movie broke me. There was a point where I said, "Well, this is better than the Fantastic Four." And then Herbie drove up on a wall. And then at the end, I said "Well, this was better than Darkness-Gu." And then there was another bug that was somehow alive and dating Herbie. Don't believe the (entirely Dave created) hype! This is the worst movie you can see this year!

Funky D said...

Kehn DISTURBS me. In other news, Ravari is probably cancelled for tomorrow night, that new Rehab album sucks, Matisyahu is recording with P.O.D., and I bought the first four Metallica albums online. Carry on.

Anonymous said...

Does Herbie perform a flying cross-body?

katato said...

...and you gave ME shit for being drunk dialing at 5pm!?

for this ohio, i return the comment...

"for shame."

happy camping yo. don't let bigfoot get you, but even if he does, no worries, we are gentle creatures.

Anonymous said...

funky dee -

Hey, sorry if I disturb. 'one step beyond' is just my schtick. Sorry to hear that Ravari got cancelled (again!) Hell, I was even going to be in town to see it! Thanks for nothing, stupid Hurricane Trina.

[rock me like a hurrikehn]

Anonymous said...

Drew - The first four are the only ones worth a damn. Though they might be hard to find, you'd do well to check out the singles/half albums from that era too. Metallica does some really cool covers.

-Creeping Death (Garage Days Revisited)
-Garage Days Re-Revisited (5.98 ep)

If 80's metal is what you crave, Megadeth is a much better choice IMHO.

Andy - I swear I'll get around to putting together that face-melting CD of 80's metal for you eventually. :-D

-Poobis

Funky D said...

Oh, don't worry Poob, I don't plan on buying any more Metallica. Though, isn't it Garage Days that has "So What" on it? I thought it was on one of the first four, and was disappointed to learn otherwise. Yes, I do need some Megadeth (though maybe next month), what album do you recommend?

Anonymous said...

You'll want this and this.

"So what" was released on the B-side of the "Sad But True" single.

As far as Megadeth goes, Peace Sells is my favorite. All of them from as late as Rust in Peace back to Killing is My Business... are really good.

-Poobis

Andy said...

My blog has been co-opted for a meeting of the metal minds? Weird.

Andy said...

Lee is a false metal murderer. And also someone whom I haven't seen in over a month. And even then, for only five minutes.