So, I watch "Gilmore Girls" religiously, right (Huh. That was almost a "religious right" pun, so let's just pretend it was.)? I've seen every episode in the first, fourth, and fifth seasons. So on ABC Family, second season wraps on Friday and season three is getting ready to start up on Monday. But wait... NO IT DOESN'T! IT WUZ A SWERVE! RUSSO LIVES!
You see, what is actually happening, is they're skipping over third season and starting right in on fourth season again. And why? To boost DVD sales of the recently released Season Three. Fuck that. I'll buy them all someday when I'm independently wealthy. Or more likely when I have to choose between that and eating for a couple weeks (I'm just being realistic and I know myself very well in regards to what my priorities are.). But come on ABC Family, just let me watch my season three. I want to see the Christopher/Lorelai arc. I want to realize my dream of growing to hate Jess more than any fictional character that I've ever come across. I want my GILMORES.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Gilmore? How about Gil-less, por favor?
I'm sorry Andy, I love ya and all, but... gay... seriously... so gay.
^^^haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
rOrY & LoGAn 4 evA!!!!!!
Post a Comment