Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Oh my God he's back again

I'm gonna make this short and sweet. I'm going to see "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" tonight. What this means in the grand scheme of things is that between that, ABC Family and the WB, I get to see Alexis Bledel three times today. FEAR THE BLEDEL.

7 comments:

Funky D said...

Well, I was available to see a movie relatively early, but I guess that don't matter no more. Homo it up, homo. And yes, your viewing choice fails to get a "Niiice" for an unprecedented second day in a row.

And there will be no Funky Beer Situation (or at least not one that's my fault) at the Bourb tonight.

Anonymous said...

didn't hear my phone ringin.

Andy said...

It's hard to invite robots to do much of anything. Carriage Place doesn't have appropriate seating.

Anonymous said...

i'm not a robot. what a terrible thing to say.

Funky D said...

Andy appears to be done with this "the man" character, but that .biz drop was pretty funny...

Anonymous said...

I've grown to like "the man"'s style. The adversarial banter with andy only enhances the appeal somehow.

Anonymous said...

Whatevs. Though maybe I'll grow to miss 'the man' once he gets his GED and moves outta his parent's basement.

[unkehnvinced]