We (the K.O.V-1+1+Jonathan, Ashley, Jason, Lee, Franz, Keith, Lucas, Adam, and Kris) were filming my zombie movie (which unfortunately may be lost forever. Computrade sucks!), when script problems arose and Ashley walked off the set. So, in a feat of casting wizardry not seen since they made Kingpin black, I scored PAULY SHORE to replace her. The rest of the shoot went off without a hitch, as Ashley was barred from the set, and Pauly did a great job as the lead.
A sign of things to come?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Ummm, if the "things to come" are Pauly replacing Ashley as our friend and Pauly doing "a great job" as a lead, then count me out.
Why wasn't I in the movie? :(
[kehn foree]
Damn it. The spam found me.
I don't know why you weren't there, Kehn. Hey, at the very least, you weren't associated with a Pauly Shore picture.
Tru dat! I hate Pauly Shore almost as much as Carrot Top. Score!
By the way, I'm calling to let you know that I can offer you a really low rate on your mortgage payments. I'm really surprised that you haven't called me back yet, because we can save you a lot of money. I'll be working late tonight, until 11 o'clock, so give us a call!
[boot kehnp]
pauly shore will be at sac state soon.
Sounds like an evil vietnam vet to me. Andy: Don't squander your second chance!!
I hate Andy.
Ilove Andrew.
Post a Comment