Monday, July 11, 2005

Daaaaaangerous DDTs forever!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shin'ya Hashimoto: 1965-2005

Fine Japanese wrestler and progenitor of the DANGEROUS DDT~!, Shin'ya Hashimoto, is dead today at the age of 40, having suffered an aneurysm. I won't pretend to be the world's greatest expert on the guy, but I enjoyed the Hell out of him. I have an affinity for fat boy wrestlers, and Hashimoto brought the man boobied pain time and again over his storied career. In the end, what I think I'll remember him best for is giving Dave and I the inspiration for our film imprint, "Dangerous DDT Productions." So God bless, Big Hash. I'm sure you're up there chopping the Hell out of Saint Peter. Or whatever you people believe in.

3 comments:

Andy said...

BAH! Ness would never wear his cap like that!

Anonymous said...

spukie say: what the hell WAS that?

Andy said...

It was Ness, Jeff, and Poo riding in a car. They are characters from Earthbound. I have a feeling that Ness doesn't have a driver's license. Maybe you don't need one in Eagleland.