Monday, May 16, 2005

Update a Palooza! PICTURE PARTY!

I've collected a lot of interesting/funny/weird pictures since I started this blog last January, but haven't had the opportunity to use many of them. So this is it. It's PICTUREGEDDON!

P.S. An official update on the Blogaversary post. I punted the idea. It was stupid. It was a recap of the blog, but the entire fucking blog is right here. If anyone wants to read about shit I did last March, they can just go to that month's archives. I blame Andrew cheering me on for my not realizing it was a dumb ass plan earlier.

Disclaimer: I won't be posting any outright nudity, but there are going to be bras and heaving breasts, so this post may potentially be NSFW!

Now, without further ado... PICTURERAMA!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I totally have that Wrestling Buddy Kathy Lee is holding. I burned a small hole in it for some reason, but I've still got it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't know if I've ever wanted anything in my life more than a Winona shirt. Damn you, Browder.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's the full Kaientai posse from Smackdown's tour last year. Funaki is happily posing with the Cruiserweight Championship. From left: TAKA Michinoku, Sho Funaki, Dick Togo, MEN'S Teioh, Mr. Yamaguchi. They totally choppy your pee pee back in the '98.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The fact that this exists is hilarious.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah... it's Tazz. No shit. It's seriously Tazz, clipped from the reader mail section of Pro Wrestling Illustrated back in the mid '70s. For the wrestling fans, this might be the prize picture of the bunch.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What is there to say?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cleveland's own Ira Newble with history's greatest superkick. Look at that sell, too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If that were real, I would buy it in a second and make every person I ever met watch it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gene Snitsky: Please share with me your pimp juice.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I need three of those shirts and four Winona shirts, just so I have something for every day of the week. Greg Valentine ROOLZ.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Like, every time? Really? ...shit. Sorry, Mike Seaver. I didn't mean any of them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mean Gene is my HERO. Mo Ho is stacked. I wish she was still around.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And I REALLY wish she was still around. DAYUM. Nidia's got it goin' on.

-I think that about does it, sadly. I'm gonna go stare at Nidia for a while. PEACE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never really liked Nidia.

Andy: Duh, cause she's not a white ho.

Cody: You're not.

There. I saved us a little time.

Funky D said...

Wow, Code-man (this blog has been sadly deficient of Step by Step jokes lately), that was a nice one. I liked it.

Nice pics, Andy. And thanks for blaming the extension of the blogaversary debacle on me. Now, if I had spent more time on mine, then I'd be pissed at being left out to dry. This way, oh well. We got some nice pics instead, months later.

katato said...

if i could post the message you just left me on my voicemail i would cause i haven't laughed that hard in a long time, and i'd love to share the joy. i have no idea what that song is but i can only assume you are currently drunk.

thanks for the giggles.
you're silly.

Funky D said...

Awww, man! I never get funny messages from Andy. Cryyyyyy.

Anonymous said...

spukie: i totally want a Winona shirt too!

Andy said...

I haven't been able to find them. I don't think I'll be able to die happy.