-"David Goyer has said that the sequel will feature the Joker as a villain, and Harvey Dent as Gotham's DA, with Dent being scarred during Joker's trial in part 3 and becoming Two-Face." -Variety
Obviously, wer'e talking about "Batman Begins Again", and on the surface, that sounds like a very logical plotline. But GET THIS. Assuming the movie gets made, and I don't see why it wouldn't because I personally plan on seeing "Batman Begins" about forty times, do you know who they want to play The Joker? Anyone?
CRISPIN FUCKIN' GLOVER
I really doubt that there are any serious negotiations going on at the moment, but I can't think of a more perfect choice for the role. And, if Christian Bale is launched into the stratosphere by this role, you don't really need to get superstars as villains, a lesson that the last series of movies could have used. For instance, if the Governator hadn't been paid 20 million dollars to say "Everybody... CHILLLLLL!" maybe somebody could have hired a writer or something.
Sadly, Billy Dee Williams doesn't look to be in line for Harvey Dent.
-Oh, and in other superhero movie news, Frasier is playing The Beast in "X-3." Yeah, Kelsey Grammer. You know, I found this out from a messageboard post (don't worry, I actually corroborated it later), but the title of the thread was "BEAST = FRASIER!" and until the page loaded, I thought that Doctor Hank McCoy was going to be played by Smokin' Joe Frasier. And I was excited. It was not to be. Grammer is actually a decent choice for the role, as it will probably just end up being his voice anyway, ala David Hyde Pierce in "Hellboy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hold on, you're getting ahead of me. I still need to see Sin City, so let's go sometime.
Damn it, you're getting me all worked up over movies I can't watch yet. My pick for The Joker, oddly enough, would be Mark Hamill. He's done pretty much all of the voicework for the animated Joker in the recent DC series(es) and defines the way The Joker should sound, IMO.
Post a Comment