No, you heard me right... "Taking the Stone". Thought to be most loathesome of all "Farscape" episodes, Chiana's journey of self discovery through screaming loud enough to survive falling from great heights. THAT episode. And I liked it. Nothing makes sense anymore. Up is down, black is white, right is wrong. I need to lie down.

14 comments:
spukey say: i really hated her hair in that one. you didn't do that to your hair did you? because it's really not attractive on any humanoid-type person.
Not yet. I hadn't really thought about it. I MIGHT.
Come to think of it, I got responses from the two people I wanted responses from. Time to move on to new things.
AHEM.
I love that one. What they're doing is so freaking stupid you think Chiana's being drugged or hypmotized by the rest of them. But nope. Just felt like taking the stone is all.
Sounds like a noise that the stone takers would make. Boooooo stone takers.
spukey say: i called something "screepy" once. it came out of my mouth intending to be "scary", but switched to "creepy" in the middle. booo, those loser stone taker guys. yay for coming home from the Newport and having the cat interrogate you with his nose. :)
Did Garbage rock you to pieces? Was Andrew there?
i didn't see Andrew. i did however get to see right up Shirley's skirt when she laid down on stage. i was right up in front of the speakers, stage left, hanging over the rails. i got a couple of decent pictures of the band. and i'm suffering a bit of tinnitus(sp?)this morning.
And I did not see the Spukemaster. But I was indeed there. Yay for free tix. A full review will appear on a certain website that should probably remain nameless for the timebeing, but let's just say that Garbage was pretty good and the Dead 60s were pretty bad. Which is funny, cuz I was ready for it to be the other way around.
i hate Cody more than anything else in the universe. i hope and pray each and every day for Cody's final and utter destruction. If I was a Buddhist monk, Cody would inspire me medihate.
acceler8 teh h8!!
[kehneth]
Spanglee Bah Gabble. WYDJA DOIT BAM! SHE SAID SHE LOVES SLAYER!!! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE DICO, KNOXVILLE, VEAL SCALLOPINI!
wow. Cody bashing AND some Tasmanian Devil speak. i swear, i am never bored with this site. Oh, yeah. Funky D was straight up correct when he said the Dead 60's were on the "less than great" end of the scale.
I really ought to update this blog before it drives Cody off (again).
Post a Comment