Saturday, May 14, 2005

-Here's an unfortunate/insane item to lead with. Man Stomps Geese to Death

For non clickers, here's the upshot; this dude was walking on the campus of the plant he works at, and a mother goose hissed at him. The hissing startled him so much that he slipped and fell in the mud. He got up, and was so pissed off, he started kicking and stomping on the mother's goslings.

Best part of it all is that he claims he felt threatened by the baby geese.

Is it time for the first ever Blog that Wouldn't Die Go Pile Into a Van and Stomp This Guy's Ass excursion?

-Better things, here we come.

Or maybe not! I hate being unemployed. Looking for a jobber is lamer than having a job. I have an interview on Tuesday though, and if I get it, it would be an enormous increase in pay over diabolical Factory Card Outlet.

-Better things NOW. I promise.

Eric Bischoff's wife has a SMOKIN' body. She has one picture in the current Playboy issue (REAL Desperate Housewives!) and it's a doozy. NSFW

-I'm really sorry that every idiot cracker on the planet shouting "YEEEEAAAAAH" and "I'm Rick James, bitch!" drove Dave Chappelle out of his mind. But he committed himself to an asylum in South Africa? Is it just me, or is that one of the last places a black man should want to be locked up? That along with Alabama I guess. Let's just hope he gets better soon.

-And that's about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate those damn birds anyway, i dont like this guy simply because he didnt man up and admit to hating those fucking birds

Anonymous said...

Indeed, he should follow the bold example set by you, "anonymous." ;^)


And South Africa? No, thanks.