-Upon closer examination of my financial situation (notwithstanding that I bought "Farscape" Season 2 on Monday), I'm thinking that dropping 30 dollars on a ticket to Ring of Honor this month might not be the best thing to do. I feel bad because I really want to go to the show, but I need to find a job. Find a real job and pay some BEEEEELZ.
-By the way, it's that time again. Time for what, you ask? Time for Chick. BLAOW I'm just shocked it took this long for a Nascar themed tract.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Nappy, this yo mama. Whatchu you doin? You out there rappin'? you need to go out there and find you a real job. Find you a job and pay some beeelz n' stuff. Don't worry about money. President Meowington has agreed to sign a bill that makes everything free for anyone affiliated with the KOV.
Spukie say: fuck. nobody told me you were back in the blog swing. i just had to play catchup for a bunch of entries. i missed you! Yay for watching "Sports Night". it sucked when they took it off the air. i wanted Casey and whatsherface to get together so bad i would scream at the tv. imissedyou! :)
To: Dave. Wow, you should have gone to sleep before 9.
To: Kris. I actually thought about E-mailing you earlier today to tell you I was back. Weird.
You know what my favorite thing about these tracts are? It's the way the person to be saved is COMPLETELY ignorant of Christianity, like the belief system is enitrely foreign to anyone unaffiliated with it.
And the whole moonshining bit at the beginning is weird. Were Dale Earnhardt's family bootleggers?
Franz sez: The minute I saw Kim Lee I was like "Ohh, come on Jack. Don't let me down. School me on the yellow menace." He, as always, failed to disappoint.
I was sorta hoping he'd tell us how immoral moonshining was. I was really hoping he'd tell us how God would hate you for manufacturing, distributing or drinking alcohol between 1920 and 1933 but at any other time in history it would be acceptable.
spukie say: he never did win no checkered flag, but he never did come in last. GO!
Post a Comment