Old people drop like flies. My uncle Gale passed away a few weeks ago and his funeral was over the weekend. It was a big military to do out at Arlington National Cemetery with a fly over and the 18 gun salute and what not, so he was sent off in the way he'd have wanted. My Uncle Frank just died on Friday afternoon though, thankfully of old age. Anyway, I'll be in Huntington for Tuesday until Wednesday afternoon, so if anyone calls and can't get ahold of me, you know why. I feel like I should post SOMETHING though...
Aside from Road to Eltingville, I think that Robot Chicken might be the funniest thing I've ever seen on Adult Swim. I don't know if it'll hold up over the long haul (Eltingville might not have), but at 11 minutes a week, it might be just perfect.
Anyway, talk to y'all when I return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
damn, don't you hate that. it's always in threes in our family...
sorry andy! death is shit.
or something.
i really am sorry though!
Geez, youy make your triumphant return to the blog on THIS post? You could have totally talked about Superman being a dick.
dude i so posted on other threads! not my fault you didn't read them! can't you get this sucka email you when someone comments!? pshaaa...
here to lighten the mood click my name... =)
I love that sort of stuff that I only "remember" because people have told me about it over and over again.
and those of us who truly remember it love it even more...
the juice was such a nice touch.
Did you like Robot Chicken because it was funny or because they used the Dawn of the Dead mall music over the credits?
franz
PS answer both. That show was hilarious.
Yes, the answer IS both. And the fact that McCaulay Culkin was listed in the credits didn't hurt.
Post a Comment