If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
and yet another weekend of jason passes without mention.this blog and jason are like two ships passing at night.:(
Awww, Jason, I still love ya buddy. Good to see ya.And these comment pages are too low-fi for my computer skills, so cut and paste this bitch, Andy:http://www.stylusmagazine.com/feature.php?ID=1474
omg, that site is sweet. I especially love his cross-examination pose on the second cover!-Keith
Post a Comment
3 comments:
and yet another weekend of jason passes without mention.
this blog and jason are like two ships passing at night.
:(
Awww, Jason, I still love ya buddy. Good to see ya.
And these comment pages are too low-fi for my computer skills, so cut and paste this bitch, Andy:
http://www.stylusmagazine.com/feature.php?ID=1474
omg, that site is sweet. I especially love his cross-examination pose on the second cover!
-Keith
Post a Comment