WANTED

If anyone sees this, dead or alive, please contact me immediately. There will be a grand reward.
Spiderman: Molestation Victim! From an actual old pamphlet!

I don't know why Peter Parker trusted Skip, I mean he was a teenager with a complete head of WHITE hair. Everyone knows you can't trust albinos. Sadly, I couldn't find the rest of the pamphlet, but now I badly, badly want it.
Big thanks to my buddy Abe for IMing me with THIS and ruining my day. Basically, somebody's wolf porn gets deleted and it escalates. See for yourself.
Okay, that wasn't too pop culture-y, but I'll make up for it:
I'm about fifty pages into my zombie movie, and I've really decided that I'm writing this at the best time possible. With "Shaun of the Dead" and "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" coming out in the fall, and "28 Weeks Later", the "Day of the Dead" remake, and "Land of the Dead" all announced, it's probably the best time in history to be trying to make a ghoul flick. Hell, even Peter Jackson is talking about wanting to do something in the genre again, after he finishes up "King Kong".
So what's the problem, right? Things are good in zombie world. WRONG. One little raincloud can ALWAYS ruin a beautiful landscape. And in this case, it's Joel Schumacher. The man who did what Bane, the Joker, Two Face, and even Ra's al Guhl could not has signed on to direct "Wake the Dead", a college zombie flick where a group of students begin doing studies in reanimation. It's based on a comic book miniseries, but it might as well have come from the back of a cereal box for all the good that'll do it. Maybe Arnold can do a walk through ala "The Rundown" and say, "Everybody... CHEEEEEELLLLL."

No comments:
Post a Comment