I just read about Robert Quine's death. As Ray Charles may have said (before he too passed to the great beyond): "Robert Quine? Man played guitar like a motherfucker." RIP, big guy. Both of yas. Now we've just gotta kill Matthew Sweet so they can reunite in Heaven, where Biggie and Tupac are apparently hugging.
Okay, I watched Sports Center this morning, and this is some fucked up shit; at a Texas Rangers game, there was a foul ball, and this ASSHOLE dove for it and knocked this four year old boy against his seat, pinning him there just so he could get a FOUL BALL. Not a home run ball. A FOUL BALL. So everyone in the stadium is throwing shit at the guy and chanting for him to give it up to the kid, but the bastard won't do it. So the two teams involved, the Rangers and the Cardinals gave the little boy a ton of souveniers; two bats, team jackets, jerseys, and a ball signed by Nolan Ryan. They should have Nolan pelt the divin' guy with fastballs to the kids satisfaction.
Anyway, this isn't much of an update, but I read about Quine and was outraged by Sports Center, so I felt like chiming in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment