What up? It's Friday morning, and I'm getting ready to hop in the shower and head to my Civilization lecture. I'm also getting my hair cut. I'm getting it cut today and then in July. After that, I'm going to have it straightened and grow it out. You know why? For a really good reason. I want to have a really good looking Ric Flair costume for Halloween party season. That's right. RIC FLAIR, BITCH. Circa 1985. Hair straightened, bleached, and hopefully it stays warm this fall because I'm going to walk around with wrestling trunks and boots. I'm even going to begin a training regimen. That's right, people. I'm going to the gym so I can look like Ric Flair did 19 years ago. Not for my own personal well being. So I can look like FLAIR. FLAIR, DAMN IT. BE FAIR TO FLAIR. Okay. So, yeah. I need a sequined, feathered robe. I also need a replica WCW belt. Yes, if this all comes together, I will have the most awesome costume ever. EV-ER. E-V-E-R! E-V-A-R! I will be incredibly obnoxious about it too. Don't leave your chest opened up around me when I'm Ric Flair. You WILL get chopped. And I will probably always talk with a slight lisp; usually about how it's time to go to school, or how the fat boy in the third row should shut up because the champ is talkin'. So, now I'm going to take a shower and scurry off to class.
I just realized that I could take an entirely different approach to training if I wanted to be Dusty Rhodes for Halloween. I'd still get to do the lisp, even.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment